The IT GRC Forum invites esteemed and successful professionals in executive-level compliance positions to write featured articles. New articles on compliance are posted each month and made available on the site, through our RSS feed and daily email digest, and through search engines. Readers are encouraged to to comment on articles and create discussion, making the IT GRC Forum a true knowledge sharing forum.
We welcome submissions of articles on IT Governance, Risk management, and Compliance, or related content for inclusion on the IT GRC Forum website. All articles will be reviewed prior to acceptance.
- The IT GRC Forum publishes only the most well written and relevant articles into its compliance knowledge transfer forum. Each article is carefully reviewed by our editorial board to ensure the overall quality for both authors and and readers
- Generally speaking, article posts should run between 400-2500 words.
- We strive to represent balanced perspectives on topics of interest to the IT compliance community. The ideal submission will be well crafted and educational in nature to stimulate dialogue, broadly addressing IT compliance topics, or narrowly focused on particular aspects of IT compliance.
- User case studies, best practices, real-world examples, analysis, tutorials, perspectives and opinions are all acceptable.
- Please avoid commercial messages and promotions and do not seek to use the IT GRC Forum as a vehicle for marketing any speciﬁc product or service.
- All PDF documents should be accompanied by a brief abstract of up to 200 words setting out the aims and scope of the paper and summarising the skills/knowledge the reader will take away from it.
- Photographs and illustrations supporting papers should be submitted where appropriate.
- We will not accept articles from link farms, or articles that contain text ads or link building properties.
Terms of submission (agreed upon signup)
All contributions sent to the Publisher, whether invited or not, will be submitted to the IT GRC Forum Editors and Editorial Board for anonymous peer-review. Each article is carefully reviewed by our editorial board to ensure the overall quality for both authors and and readers. Contributions, whether published pseudonymously or not, are accepted on the strict understanding that the author is responsible for the accuracy of all opinion, technical comment, factual report, data, ﬁgures, illustrations and photographs. Publication does not necessarily imply that these are the opinions of the Editorial Board, Editors or the Publisher, nor do the Board, Editors or Publishers accept any liability for the accuracy of such comment, report and other technical and factual information.
The author bears the responsibility for checking whether material submitted is subject to copyright or ownership rights, eg photographs, illustrations, trade literature and data. Where use is so restricted, the Publisher must be informed with the submission of the material.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure accurate reproduction of text, photographs and illustrations. The Publisher does not accept responsibility for mistakes, be they editorial or typographical, nor for consequences resulting from them
Any material you submit or upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to publish such material in any format, including without limitation print or electronic format and to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy or that it is defamatory of such person.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website. Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion and we have the reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication. We further reserve the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out below.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload or submit material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. Authors must ensure that references to named people and/or organisations are accurate, not racist or sexist and without libellous implications. These standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole: Be accurate (where they state facts). Be relevant. Be genuinely held (where they state opinions). Be original to you. Comply with applicable law in the USA and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not: Be obscene, offensive, hateful, threatening, racially offensive, inflammatory, incite violence or contain sexually explicit material. Advocate, promote or assist any illegal activity of any kind. Be defamatory of any person or violate another person's privacy rights or otherwise contain unlawful materialInfringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person or party. Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence. Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person. Give the impression that they emanate or are endorsed by us, if this is not the case. Constitute spamming, advertising or promotion of goods or services.