February 1 - 3, 2023 | London | Website
The marcus evans Third Party & Vendor Risk Management for Financial Institutions conference taking place in London, UK on February 1-3, 2023, will compile the expertise and experience of senior stakeholders within the field of TPRM to allow delegates to gain an understanding of a wide range of solutions to current concerns within TPRM.
The meeting will feature sessions on how to maintain local compliancy across Europe, sustain a continuous assessment programme for vendors, identify unknown concentration risk sources within the supply chain, understand and implement AI and digital software and understand the effects of vendor’s business resiliency on TPRM for financial institutions. These in-depth interactive sessions will be carried out by experts in the field each with a unique perspective on TPRM, backed by years of experience. Firms can expect to take-home both a wider and more in-depth understanding of how to mitigate the most pressing issues in TPRM.
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You to:
- Examine recent regulations on third parties and analyse their short-term and long-term implications on compliance
- Enhance supply chain mapping methodologies to develop an improved understanding of risk sources in the supply chain
- Explore developing ESG risks and how to mitigate their impacts on the supply chain
- Advance concentration risk identification to uncover unknown/invisible concentration risks
- Boost understanding of cyber security risks to better assess outsourced cyber programme vendors
- Assessing and understanding vendor resilience to judge the overall impact on operational resiliency