When: October 20 | 2022 Attend
With organizations having an average of over 5500 third parties in their vendor ecosystem, third-party risk management (TPRM) can be overwhelming and costly. Manual approaches to TPRM research and analysis are no longer appropriate. Targeted risk intelligence and automated data feeds can enable organizations to recognize risk sooner and respond with increased operational resilience, reducing the manual burden and cost.
Attend this webinar to learn how to incorporate targeted risk intelligence end enrich your TPRM program, including how to:
- Identify and prioritize the gaps in your security posture
- Link data feeds to your TPRM platform and enable real-time visibility
- Automatically validate information provided in risk assessments
- Understand inherent risk across third-parties and make Nth party risk more discoverable
- Automate continuous monitoring by setting up risk intelligence feeds to detect changes in a vendor’s risk status, triggering workflow action