- You need to create an account to submit blog posts on this platform.
- Generally speaking, blog posts run 200-1200 words. Exceptions can be made on a case-by case basis.
- We strive to represent balanced perspectives on topics of interest to the IT compliance community. The ideal submission will be educational in nature, broadly addressing IT compliance topics, or narrowly focused on particular aspects of IT compliance. User case studies, best practices, real-world examples, analysis, tutorials, perspectives and opinions are all acceptable. Please avoid commercial messages and promotions. Submissions by vendors and/or vendor representatives must be both product and vendor-neutral.
- We reserve the right to edit, modify or reject submissions that include a favorable slant to any one vendor.
- All submissions will be reviewed and published or rejected within 24hours. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and suitability to a given issue, without final and formal review of the contributor.
Terms of submission (agreed upon signup)
Contributions, whether published pseudonymously or not, are accepted on the strict understanding that the author is responsible for the accuracy of all opinion, technical comment, factual report, data, ﬁgures, illustrations and photographs. Publication does not necessarily imply that these are the opinions of the Editorial Board, Editors or the Publisher, nor do the Board, Editors or Publishers accept any liability for the accuracy of such comment, report and other technical and factual information.
The author bears the responsibility for checking whether material submitted is subject to copyright or ownership rights, eg photographs, illustrations, trade literature and data. Where use is so restricted, the Publisher must be informed with the submission of the material.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure accurate reproduction of text, photographs and illustrations. The Publisher does not accept responsibility for mistakes, be they editorial or typographical, nor for consequences resulting from them
Any material you submit or upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to publish such material in any format, including without limitation print or electronic format and to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy or that it is defamatory of such person.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website. Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion and we have the reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication.